Colorado State University-Global Campus
About Colorado State University-Global Campus
CSU – Global Campus delivers the next generation of innovative, affordable and convenient online education. Offering Bachelor completion and Master programs, CSU-Global is designed to fit into the busy lives of working adults.
- Special Learning Opportunities: All Programs Distance, Undergrad Distance, Grad Distance
- Credit Accepted: Dual credit, Credit for life experiences, Credit For Military, Advanced placement(AP) credits
- Carnegie Classification: Master's Colleges and Universities (larger programs)
- Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
- There are 229 full-time faculty
- 510 Part-time instructional faculty
- Academic Career Counseling Services
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 94% part-time and 6% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 Colorado State University-Global Campus awarded: 1778 bachelor's degrees, 844 master's degrees
Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
PC: Intel Core 2 Duo (or AMD 64×2 Dual-Core) PC with Microsoft XP, Vista or Windows 7 MAC: Intel Core 2 Duo with Mac OS X 10/4+
A University representative will contact the student to walk through the application process.
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- Colorado State University Global Campus: Online