The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration prepares individuals for careers in management. More specifically, its aim is to provide an opportunity for men and women to develop knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and understanding that will constitute a foundation for growth into competent business management professionals.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Develop mastery of functional components of business-economics, marketing, accounting, finance, law, organizational behavior, and leadership.
- Integrate the exemplary practices of leadership in the context of organizational behavior, and apply critical thinking and reasoning skills in the work environment.
- Select solutions to marketing problems using appropriate concepts, principles, analytical techniques, and theories, that influence the relationship between markets nationally and globally taking into account economic and social-culture systems.
- Develop strategies that provide solutions to organizational behavior problems using various problem solving techniques that take into account ethics and diversity.
Course Requirements (9 Credit Hours Required)
- BUS 500 Organizational Leadership
- BUS 510 Marketing Management
- BUS 540 Organizational Behavior
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) and Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)