Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
The Master of Science in Clinical Psychology Program equips its students to serve with excellence as Christian mental health professionals by providing rigorous academic training, guided professional development, and integrative faith-based learning in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- This degree fulfills all academic requirements for licensure as a Marriage and Family Therapist as set forth by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. You can see our most recent pass rates for the licensing exams on the BBS website.
- With an additional five units and practicum hours graduates meet all academic requirements for licensure as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in California.
- Late afternoon and evening classes.
- Full and part time availability with a four year, evening only track.
- Mentoring and individual attention from faculty and staff.
- Environment that facilitates development of a cohesive and supportive community.
Vanguard University is regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Facts & Figures
Classification: Baccalaureate College—General
Locale: Midsize City
Size & Settings: 1,000-2,999