University of San Diego
School of Leadership and Education Sciences
Middle & High School Teacher Preparation Program
Single Subject Teaching Credential, M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
Students earn a Single Subject Credential and Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction in an accelerated one-year or two-year format.
- Personalized attention and small class sizes.
- Convenient - attend class in the evening and gain teaching experience during the day.
- Affordable discounted tuition.
- Opportunity for short-term coursework abroad.
- Integrated fieldwork. Two semesters of high quality student teaching create opportunities for thoughtful application of theory and research. To prepare candidates for the needs of California’s diverse student population, candidates spend one semester each at two different grade levels.
- Cohort model to support collaboration and cooperative learning. The best teachers rarely work alone. Being part of a collaborative cohort-based community allows teacher candidates to learn from their peers, to support one another, and to develop the habits and practices that will support future growth within professional learning communities.
The University of San Diego is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
# of Credits Required: