Interested in succeeding in business and making the world a better place along the way? Consider earning an MBA at La Sierra University's Zapara School of Business.
A La Sierra MBA is an investment in your future: you'll gain knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance yourself and your family-and to enrich your community, your society, and your world. A La Sierra MBA does much more than just expand your knowledge. It transforms your understanding of business and shows you how to use business skills to change the world. It provides exciting opportunities for discovery. And it offers a pathway to success through greater income, a promotion, a new career, a powerful network, and peace of mind in a more secure future.
At the Zapara School of Business you can earn a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) with concentrations in: General Management; General Management: Law, Policy, and Ethics; Human Resource Management, Marketing, Finance, or create your own Customized degree program.
Getting an M.B.A. at La Sierra offers you:
- Evening classes to accommodate working professionals
- Full-time and part-time enrollment options
- Small class sizes
- Personal attention from friendly, informed administrators and staff members
- Highly experienced faculty
- Financial Aid: Tuition scholarships available for M.B.A. students. Student are also encouraged to apply for FAFSA (school code: 001215).
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution.
- Start Dates: Start dates available in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges