Master of Arts in English
La Sierra’s Master of Arts in English (M.A. English) program is dedicated to challenging and enriching students who have a passion for literature and a strong interest in research and writing. Students can even gain teaching experience and financial assistance through La Sierra’s unique College Writing Instructor program.
Getting a Master of Arts in English at La Sierra offers you:
• Evening classes to accommodate working professionals
• Full-time and part-time enrollment options
• Small class sizes
• Personal attention from friendly, informed administrators and staff members
• Highly experienced faculty
- Financial Aid: Tuition scholarships available for M.A. English students. Student are also encouraged to apply for FAFSA (school code: 001215).
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution
- Start Dates: Start dates available in Fall, Winter, and Spring
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 1,000-2,999