La Sierra offers the only Seventh-day Adventist graduate religion and ministerial training program in the western United States, drawing students from around the world to study on our campus. The H.M.S. Richards Divinity School seeks to integrate believing, thinking, and acting through teaching, scholarship, dialogue, and service. It prepares Christian leaders for effective ministries in the church, educational institutions, and world in which we live today!
La Sierra’s Certificate in Ministry program is an ideal program for those who believe they are called to lead in their local congregations or have some practical experience in pastoral work, but no undergraduate preparation in this field of study.
Students in the H.M.S. Richards Divinity School benefit from:
- Evening classes to accommodate working professionals
- Scholarships and tuition discounts
- Full-time and part-time enrollment options
- Small class sizes
- Personal attention from friendly, informed administrators and staff members
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution.
- Start Dates: Start dates available in Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges