The Path to a better future is right in front of you
The Tseng College
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330
Mediation and Conflict Resolution Certificate
Unfortunately, conflict is a constant occurrence in our society. If handled improperly it can become explosive, resulting in litigation or, worse yet, a trip to the local jail. Trained mediators and conflict resolution specialists can help diffuse difficult situations before they escalate. The Certificate in Mediation and Conflict Resolution (MCR) at CSU Northridge provides you the skills you need to cope expertly in diverse environments.
Highlights of the Certificate in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
• One-of-a-kind 100-hour program may be completed in just one semester, with evening and online classes to fit your busy lifestyle
• Required practicum offers opportunities to actively engage with mediation providers in the community, giving you valuable first-hand experience
• In 2010-2011, MCR students settled more than 200 litigated cases through Los Angeles Superior Court
• Earn ten continuing education units (CEUs) upon completion and enhance your credentials in the job market
• Receive a discounted membership to the Southern California Mediation Association (SCMA), which includes access to conferences, publications and networking opportunities with seasoned SCMA mediators
Are you interested in learning more about how CSU Northridge can help you advance your career in the field of conflict resolution? Complete the form on the right today, and we will be in touch with you soon to discuss your career and academic goals.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999