The Path to a better future is right in front of you
The Tseng College
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330
Masters in Assistive Technology
Assistive and Rehabilitative Technology (ATR) (Launch in Spring 2011)
Assistive Technology and Human Services (ATHS) (Launch in Spring 2010)
Those with a bachelor’s degree who seek a master’s degree in either of these growing, in-demand fields will find the knowledge and practical applications to stand out as assistive technology experts. The U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, predicts growth in education and health services industries, healthcare and social assistance professions, and scientific and technical service professions.
Stand out in your field with either of these master’s degrees taught by expert faculty of CSUN’s College of Engineering and Computer Science, and College of Health and Human Development.
Select which degree you want to pursue
• Learn how to design and manufacture assistive technology devices while earning your master’s in Assistive and Rehabilitative Technology. Subject areas include product design and development, project management and robotic applications.
• Get the latest social, medical, legal and practical knowledge to assist and assess those with disabilities while earning your master’s in Assistive Technology and Human Services.
Master Your Career Possibilities with one of our innovative Master’s programs!
The CSUN programs are ideal for college graduates seeking a master’s degree in assistive technology as well as those who work in such fields as:
• Educational/vocational counseling
• Government rehabilitation agencies
• Healthcare administration
• Hospital/nursing home rehabilitation
• Independent living centers
• Kinesiology, physical fitness, athletics
• Medical manufacturing
• Occupational therapy
• Physical therapy<
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999