The Path to a better future is right in front of you
The Tseng College
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330
Master of Arts in Music Industry Administration
The Master of Arts in Music Industry Administration is a professional program for students desiring an advanced understanding of the evolving business needs of today’s music industry. This alternative to a traditional MBA focuses on the “business” of the music industry for those who want to administer, manage, and monetize a variety of music industry products and services. Students do not have to be musicians or play an instrument to enroll.
Why the CSUN Master’s in Music Industry Administration?
• CSUN is located near the heart of the nation’s professional entertainment community (only 30 minutes from Hollywood).
• Distinguished music industry and business professionals teach all classes.
• Tailored for working adults, this 33-unit program will take only 20 months to complete.
• Classes will meet one evening per week plus the occasional Saturday.
• Participants will enter and proceed through the course of study as a group (cohort), which facilitates networking and the formation of lasting professional connections.
• The program is offered by the Department of Music in CSUN’s Mike Curb College of Arts, Media and Communication in collaboration with The Tseng College.
Financial Aid: Yes
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $795
In State Tuition (per year): $13,117 USD
Out State Tuition (per year): $13,117 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999