M.A. Psychology: Behavioral Clinical Psychology
The Master’s degree in Psychology: Behavioral Clinical Psychology at CSU Northridge will give you the skills you need to practice as a behavioral psychologist. This unique program gives you a strong foundation in theory, science, and methodology, along with valuable training in applied behavior analysis (ABA). This blend of practical and classroom experience will allow you to become both a committed scientist and a caring clinician. After two years of study, you will be qualified to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Exam (BCBA).
This program is unique because in addition to practical training in applied behavior analysis, science, and practice, students take advanced coursework in human development, pathways to psychopathology, family relations, and research methodology.
Highlights of the Master’s Degree in Psychology: Behavioral Clinical Psychology
• Earn your Master’s degree while you also complete the Behavior Analyst Certification Board approved course series
• Become eligible to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Exam (BCBA) upon graduation
• In addition to practical training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), you will take advanced coursework in human development, pathways to psychopathology, family relations, and research methodology
• Designed specifically for working professionals such as yourself who desire a dual role as scientist-practitioners
• Learn from distinguished faculty with many years of field experience
•Strong emphasis on philosophy, theory, science, conceptual framework, methodology, and practice
• You will be well-prepared to pursue a doctoral degree in a related field upon graduation
Learn more about how CSU Northridge can help you advance your career in the field of psychology and applied behavior analysis. Complete the form on the right today and we will be in touch with you soon to further discuss your career and academic goals.