Academy for Jewish Religion-California
About Academy for Jewish Religion-California
Why Consider Academy for Jewish Religion-California?
Academy for Jewish Religion-California is a Four or more years, Private not-for-profit, located in a Los Angeles setting in Los Angeles,CA They offer the following awards: Master's Degree
- Carnegie Classification: Theological seminaries, Bible colleges, and other faith-related institutions
- Religious Affiliation: Jewish
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- Placement Services Completers
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 60% part-time and 40% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 Academy for Jewish Religion-California awarded: 11 master's degrees
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- Academy for Jewish Religion, California: Los Angeles, CAThe Yitzhak Rabin Hillel Center for Jewish Life at UCLA, 574 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90024