John Brown University
About John Brown University
Why Consider John Brown University?
John Brown University is a Four or more years, Private not-for-profit, located in a Siloam Springs setting in Siloam Springs,AR They offer the following awards: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post-master's Certificate
- Special Learning Opportunities: Undergrad Distance, Grad Distance
- Credit Accepted: Dual credit, Credit for life experiences, Credit For Military, Advanced placement(AP) credits
- Carnegie Classification: Master's Colleges and Universities (medium programs)
- Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
|Faculty And Graduate Assistants By Primary Function||Full-Time||Part-Time|
|Research and public service||0||-|
|Total Graduate Assistants||-||-|
- ROTC Services
- Study Abroad Services
- Remedial Services
- Academic Career Counseling Services
- Employment Services for Students
- Placement Services Completers
- Library Services
Services and Programs for Service Members and Veterans
- Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 Gl Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
- Credit for military training
- Remedial Services
- Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges
Enrollment, Attendance, Retention Rates and Graduation
Graduate attendance rate of 65% part-time and 35% full-time
For the years 2017-2018 John Brown University awarded: 424 bachelor's degrees, 198 master's degrees, 3 post-master's certificates
- The school is full of many supportive people who genuinely care for each other. You just really need to join something that interests you and then you'll be able to find some great friends. People seem very chill for it being considered a top university. Definitely a calmer atmosphere compared to schools like Stanford and Berkeley.
- The university provides the best of both academics opportunities as well as extracurricular activities in order to help their students explore and/or grow their skills on a specific or variety of fields. Their goal is to get their students involved in what they love in order to grow and expand the students knowledge.
- Overall, I love being a student at USC. On campus, I am a research assistant, a newspaper writer, and a dancer on the competitive hip-hop team. I've met a wide variety of students at USC, some who astound me with their intelligence and hobbies. I love talking to my professors during their office hours. The downsides to being a USC student is that a lot of things are inordinately expensive, the tuition keeps rising (unnecessarily), and the area around it is not super nice.
- John Brown University: Fort Smith, AR2807 Ajax Avenue, Ste 200, Fort Smith, AR, 72901
- John Brown University: Rogers, AR2807 W Ajax Ave #200, Rogers, AR, 72758
- John Brown University: Online
- John Brown University: Siloam Springs, AR2807 Ajax Avenue, Ste 200, Siloam Springs, AR, 72903