The Path to a better future is one click away...
Click Visit Site below to get information from this school
University of Edinburgh Business School
Edinburgh, Scotland EH8 9YL
Full time MBA
The Edinburgh MBA If you are looking to significantly enhance your career prospects - either within your current organisation or somewhere new - the Full-time MBA at The University of Edinburgh Business School offers a dynamic, intensive opportunity for progression. Studied over 12 months, this taught programme is designed to prepare you to progress with confidence into leadership roles. The programme will:
• deepen your understanding of how businesses and markets work
• how value is created through innovation and marketing
• how strategies are crafted
• how businesses are financed
• how performance is measured
• how value is delivered efficiently and effectively
• we will explore challenges of internationalisation and doing business with emerging markets
• and how organisations should be governed, managed and led through change.
The Edinburgh MBA will help to give you the confidence and the abilities to attain a senior management position and develop the skills you’ll need to progress to a genuine leadership role.
For more information on programme content: http://www.business-school.ed.ac.uk/mba/full-time
An MBA is one of the best ways to secure your future in this highly competitive environment. Many organisations see an MBA as providing their employees - or future employees - with the necessary skills and attributes to progress to senior positions. 88% of our MBA graduates find a job within 3 months of graduating.
The Edinburgh MBA has several integrated components and features that can make a real difference in helping you to achieve your career goals. These include:
• The Professional Development core course is unique in its combination of diagnostic tools, exercises and inputs, designed to help identify personal and career related goals.
• Opportunities to work on consultancy projects and real life business issues. For example our Management Consultancy Project sees students exploring a strategic issues for real clients. In the last few years students have travelled to: South Africa, Switzerland, Russia and Ghana as part of this process.
• The Edinburgh MBA has a diverse cohort having a variety of different backgrounds and experiences including students from, on average, 20 different nationalities.
• There are a number of opportunities to also engage with corporates in terms of guest speakers and consultancy projects. In addition there are a number of Business Engagement Student Treks that are available to give students additional valuable insights, knowledge and experience. For example in 2014 we launched the Women in Leadership trek that involved a visit to London to meet inspirational women who have achieved significant success in business careers. In 2015/16 we also the International Business in Context elective went to Colombia and met with business leaders from companies such as Unilever and Johnson & Johnson, Nutresa, Metro de Medellin, Postobon.
Not only will you benefit from attaining an MBA from one of the most reputable Universities in the world, you will also be studying in the heart of Edinburgh, perfectly placed to engage with the local, national and international business community. Not only that but a beautiful city of culture!
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
In State Tuition (per year): TBC (visit www.business-school.ed.ac.uk for updates) GBP
Out State Tuition (per year): TBC (visit www.business-school.ed.ac.uk for updates) GBP
Classification: Higher Education Institution (Not Carnegie Classified)
Locale: Midsize City