PostGraduate Certificate in Integrative Counselling and Coaching
The Postgraduate Certificate in Integrative Counselling and Coaching offers professional training for those who aim to integrate various counselling approaches and coaching in their one to one practice. The programme enables students to acquire the knowledge, skills, attributes and confidence to work in that way.
This programme is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Practice in the area of integrative counselling and coaching, drawing on the distinctive perspective and expertise of the staff.
- Take an active role as members of a professional community.
- Understand application of skills and theory and pursue successful, ethical and useful careers related to working with people in one to one talking practices.
- Familiarise yourself with the evidence based coaching theory and practice.
- Use Personal Consultancy model in your work.
- Integrate your counselling and couching skills in a meaningful way.
- Explore and practice the application of integrative work.
Why Choose Integrative Counselling and Coaching at UEL
- At present, this is the only postgraduate programme of its kind in the world.
- The programme reflects a growing demand for professionals who can combine counselling and coaching.
- The programme combines academic rigour with practical skills to ensure that all graduates are both highly effective and credible professionals.
- The School has a strong reputation in both, counselling and coaching, so students will benefit from excellent teaching practice.
- After completing this programme, you will be one of the first professionals with this
qualification and can become full member of the Association of Integrative Coach-
Therapist Practitioners (AICTP).
Working towards BACP accreditation.
International Student Requirements:
Counselling/psychotherapy training and/or experience
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
International Financial Aid Description:
Students can use a variety of different types of financial aid (including FAFSA) to study at UEL.
# of Credits Required:
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
In State Tuition (per year):