School of Humanities and Social Science
School of Psychology
MSc International Relations
The current changes in international politics raise important and pressing questions that the MSc International Relations seeks to address. In the aftermath of the Cold War, where is the focus of order in the international system? Is there any prospect of justice in relations between states? How is world order/disorder impacted by contemporary developments such as democratisation, the credit crisis and economic liberalisation, environmental degradation and resource depletion, resurgent religious movements and nationalisms? The MSc International Relations enables you to develop a critical awareness of competing analytical frameworks in the study of International relations and deploy these in the analysis of specific questions and issues.
The MSc International Relations will provide you with:
* An advanced, comprehensive and critical understanding of the forces shaping state and interstate relations and global politics
* An understanding of international order/disorder, decision making and insecurities
* An appreciation of the context of International Relations in terms of global inequalities, elite power and environmental risks
* An interdisciplinary approach
* A selection of interesting and relevant options
* The benefits of day schools and field trips
International Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid Description: Students can use a variety of different types of financial aid (including FAFSA) to study at UEL.