Leading Innovation for Clinical Practitioners (Part time) (PGDip)
This part-time programme is designed to emphasise the responsibility of all clinical practitioners to support the development and leadership capacity of colleagues and improving patient care, patient experience and innovation in service delivery.
Throughout the course, you will maintain a portfolio which will document your progress and demonstrate your achievement with relation to the NHS Clinical Leadership Framework. Skills you will develop during the programme include:
- Effective decision-making
- Comprehensive appreciation of your own strengths and development needs, as well as the strengths and development needs of others
- Expertise in organising others and working in teams
- Assessing a range of evidence to inform new strategies and services
- Efficient management of available resources