Our programme focuses on the fascinating fields of international shipping, balancing accountability, sustainability and responsibility with the necessities of competing in business.
In period one you will study maritime finance and business modelling; logistics; supply chains; international logistics and management; research skills and economics for international supply chains.
As an alternative to the year-long programme you may also take the three periods in successive years. For example, year one (September–December 2013), year two (January–April 2014), year three (May–August 2015).
• Research skills and economics for international supply chains
• Maritime finance and business modelling
• International logistics and maritime commerce
• Logistics, supply chains, systems and methods
• Dissertation based on your award specialism
• Shipping finance, management and law or
• Port policies and management
This programme is professionally recognised by organisations such as the Charted Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS), and the Nautical Institute.
International Student Requirements:
Overseas students require an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
In State Tuition (per year): 11750 GBP
Out State Tuition (per year): 11750 GBP