MSc Advanced Practice in Healthcare, PgCert Advanced Practice in Healthcare
The programme is designed to both develop and embed knowledge, skill and confidence in practitioners who may already be working in a senior position as well as providing a base for those who are aspiring to advance their career.
The programme has been developed to facilitate the development of knowledge and skills in three specific areas: health assessment/ differential diagnosis/ clinical decision-making, leadership and the adoption/ evaluation of evidence based practice.
Autonomous and multi-professional working allows students from differing professions to work innovatively and learn collaboratively, in keeping with the ethos of cross-sector partnerships in health and social service provision.
Teaching occurs within supportive multi-professional and inter-agency environments. It is delivered by experts in a setting where innovative thinking regarding advanced healthcare development is put into practice.
This programme offers healthcare professionals the opportunity to develop their potential as advanced expert practitioners who:
• Apply ethical principles to inform practice at all times
• Communicate and work with others from a variety of professional backgrounds, and service users, to investigate, evaluate and improve service provision
• Display knowledge and skills that enhance expert practice and leadership in the provision and development of services
• Engage in and reflect on continuing personal and professional development to improve knowledge whilst sharing expert practice
• Present cogently reasoned arguments, based on critical analysis and synthesis of evidence from policy, theory and research
• Use appropriate research methods to investigate and evaluate practice and service provision
International Student Requirements:
The minimum IELTS score for acceptable English proficiency for entry is normally 6.5.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
In State Tuition (per year):
Out State Tuition (per year):