Oxford Brookes University
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test (QLTT)
Postgraduate Admissions, Oxford Brookes University, Headington Campus,
Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test
If you are a qualified lawyer in certain jurisdictions outside England and Wales, if you are a Scottish solicitor, or UK Barrister, the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test (QLTT) enables you to qualify to practise as a solicitor in England and Wales.
There are many reasons for wishing to undertake the QLTT:
- to practise in the English and Welsh legal sector
- to maximise your appeal to a client or to an employer
- to increase your in-house expertise
You may wish to take advantage of the benefits of being able to practise in English common law countries including Hong Kong, India and Bermuda. Whatever your reason, when undertaking the QLTT with OXILP, you have the reassurance of knowing that you are receiving the best in legal education.
We offer the QLTT in:
- India in partnership with ALSR.
- London and the USA in partnership with QLTT International.
If you have any questions, please contact us.