This Masters is ideal if you work in teaching, education management or policy, and want to increase your understanding of current education issues and enhance your career. This stimulating programme takes a broad view of education, covering themes such as: curriculum, pedagogy, assessment, the relationship between education and society, and the importance of education research. It is designed to suit students across the world, and explores the global forces that influence education, encouraging you to relate your learning to your context. You can select optional modules from specialist fields, to customise your studies to your interests.
Studying this programme enables you to:
-Critically reflect on your current practice in education and those of others, and develop a response to the challenges you encounter.
- Engage with theoretical perspectives in a variety of fields in education studies, through a study of the relevant literature and research.
- Gain the academic foundation to prepare you for a range of roles in education (including leadership) and education policy making.
- Understand the nature and significance of educational issues, and the ways in which research in education might illuminate them.
- Improve your critical thinking, writing, and collaboration skills.
- Prepare for a MPhil, EdD or PhD in education.
University of London
International Student Requirements:
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 0 USD
In State Tuition (per year): 0 USD
Out State Tuition (per year): 10290 GBP