MA in Education: Leadership and Learning
The MA puts leadership and learning at the centre of individual and organisational change and improvement. Through participating in the MA you will be helped to identify and enhance your own and your school’s full potential in learning and leadership, develop a sophisticated and flexible repertoire of professional enquiry skills, and to find coherence between your individual learning and your school or college’s improvement priorities and strategies.
This MA supports development of enquiry-oriented approaches to leadership and learning by helping you:
- Reflect on and challenge your practice as an educational leader.
- Extend and deepen your knowledge and understandings of how leaders can improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- Develop a set of flexible enquiry skills that are useful for conducting small scale studies of professional and organisational significance.
- Explore and critique theory, research and practice in relation to educational leadership, learning, change and school improvement.
- Contribute to evidence-informed development of policy and practice in educational contexts.
University of Leicester