Diploma - Management (Learning);Diploma - Management (Development);Certificate - Management;Certificate - Security Management;Certificate - Risk, Crisis and Disaster Management, MBA;MSc-Finance;MSc - Marketing;Msc-Security Management; MSc- Risk, Crisis, Disaster Manangement;MSc- Health and Safety Manangement;MBA in Sports Management
The main objective of the Leicester MBA is to give you the skills necessary to become a competent and capable manager. Our aim is to enhance your ability to evaluate and analyze evidence and implement appropriate decisions in any business environment. Upon completion of the Leicester MBA you will have developed:
- An understanding of a wide range of management skills and operating techniques
- Confidence to assess and analyze complex problems and make decisions
- Adopt a cooperative approach to problem solving skills in communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Capacity to think creatively and strategically
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- An awareness of cultural sensitivity and the ability to work in a cross-cultural, multinational, team based environment.