The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) supports a personal development programme for those already in possession of a research master’s degree (or the Henley MSc in Business and Management Research) and who have attained a senior position in business or the public sector. The DBA is a part-time programme, with a schedule of one-week workshops and research colloquia.The programme has members in over 25 countries researching into a wide range of business and management issues.Henley is looking for the following entry qualifications and a high level of competence in the following areas:
- A research master’s degree
- Management teaching / human resource development (broadly interpreted)
- Organisational consultancy (either within your organisation, or externally)
- Academic research in management (at least to master’s level)
- Substantial management experience.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission