The Path to a better future is right in front of you
8/9 Grosvenor Place
Postgraduate Certificate in Finance
The main objective of a Postgraduate Certificate in Finance is to empower you with the confidence to progress into a career in the finance industry or to move to a higher academic challenge such as an MSc in Finance.
You can pursue your own interests for career and business development by choosing from our growing portfolio of short courses. Your Postgraduate Certificate Programme should incorporate 4 courses from those listed below.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Accounting for Performance and Control
- Corporate Finance
- M&A and Equity Valuation
- Project Finance
- Advanced Financial Modelling
- Financial Markets: Trading and Analysis
- Risk Management
• An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in any field, or a relevant professional qualification
• Professionals and mature students without a degree and a minimum of 5 years work experience may apply subject to LSBF's discretion or an application interview
• Non-native English speakers should be proficient in English and ideally show evidence by providing an International English language certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, Michigan, etc), or evidence of prior studies and work in English speaking environments