London School of Business and Finance
ACCA + MA in Finance
8/9 Grosvenor Place
ACCA + MA in Finance
Alongside your ACCA, this MA gives you the best of both worlds. You can grasp the vital accounting skills that underpin financial operations, while gaining the ability to push organisations forward through key financial decisions and strategies.
Key features and benefits:
• Achieve a higher position and salary
• Gain an MA alongside your ACCA qualification
• Set yourself apart in the crowded jobs market
• Match accounting excellence with financial management skills
Stand out as a leader
The MA in Finance and Investment is for those who wish to take their career in finance to leadership level. You will go beyond facts and figures to understand how to succeed in the financial industry.
Boost your career and salary
ACCA accreditation and postgraduate degrees are both recognised signs of excellence around the world. Holding both opens the door to higher positions and salaries by providing a far broader skills set, and by proving your ability and dedication.
The MA in Finance and Investment develops a blend of practical skills and academic excellence designed to help you advance your career. The combined ACCA + MA programme closely reflects the needs of the modern marketplace, so you will develop the skills employers really value.
Minimum entry requirements
• Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy Route (FIA)
• Must be 18 or over
• Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies at F4 onwards of the ACCA Qualification
• Gain exemptions from ACCA papers F1-F3
Graduate entry route
• Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
• Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
*We advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.
Accreditation:Contact the school for information
Facts & Figures