International Pre-Masters Programme
The King’s International Pre-Master's Programme is a full-time pre-master's programme designed for international students who have graduated from university in their own country with a very good GPA. It is aimed at students who want to study at graduate level at top UK universities and who wish to improve their linguistic and academic skills. You must demonstrate evidence of a good intellectual standard, a high degree of motivation and a sufficiently high level of proficiency in English language before being admitted to the programme. There are September and January entry points to this programme.
The programme aims to:
• Support you in gaining entry to some of the best graduate degree programmes in the UK;
• Provide you with a range of study, English and communication skills to help you succeed in your graduate study in the UK;
• Improve your understanding of and ability to use academic English appropriately and effectively at graduate level;
• Introduce you to the British educational system and the traditional lecture/seminar/tutorial format;
• Provide you with a specially designed course related to the academic field in which you intend to specialise.
We know how difficult it can be to understand the UK academic environment and application system so we provide workshops in term two that introduce you to the culture and practices of the British education system. These workshops and individual tutorials will help you to identify and successfully apply for graduate degree programmes at UK universities.
International Pre-Masters Programme Diploma