Chemical and Biological Engineering (M.Sc.)
Chemical & Biological Engineering is a discipline that integrates chemistry and biology at the molecular level and uses this broad foundation along with engineering fundamentals to study the synthesis of new processes and products.
Our graduate program in Chemical and Biological Engineering is an interdisciplinary program that combines chemical engineering fundamentals and systems biology to meet the research challenges of the future.
• Tissue Engineering
• Plant Biotechnology
• Protein-Protein Interactions
• Protein Folding
• Process Dynamics, Control and Optimization
• Process Systems Engineering
• Supercritical Fluids
• Synthesis of Nanostructured Materials
• Fuel Cells and Sustainable Development
• Drug Discovery
• Computational Fluid Dynamics
• Polymer Science and Engineering
• Biological Clock
• Interaction Networks and Pathways
• Modeling of metal organic frameworks for energy applications
• Molecular simulations of crystalline nanoporous membranes for gas separations
• Computational studies of adsorption and diffusion in porous materials
• Supercritical fluids and ionic liquids
Recognized by the Council of Higher Education, Koç University is internationally accredited by EQUIS and highly ranked by The Times Higher Education, Financial Times, Eduniversal and Frankfurther Allegemeine. Member of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), CEMS and partner with more than 220 universities around the globe.