The programme graduates are awarded a double degree after successful completion of their degree studies.
The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology programme (EMSEP) is organised by four leading European universities in the field of Sport and Exercise Psychology (SEP): the University of Jyvaskyla (co-ordinator), Finland; the University of Leipzig, Germany; the University of Thessaly, Greece and Lund University, Sweden. EMSEP programme offers educational opportunities for students of all nationalities.
The research-oriented, two-year master's programme consists of 120 ECTS credits and is conducted fully in English. The network universities offer a joint curriculum for the students, as they will study in at least two universities during the programme. The programme graduates are awarded a double degree after successful completion of their degree studies.
The European Masters in Sport and Exercise Psychology provides you with:
* Research-based, interdisciplinary and high quality teaching from leading experts in Europe
* An individualised study plan
* Hands-on experience in the field during the practicum period
* Experience of a truly international study environment, including a study abroad period in another partner university and networking with the fellow students and experts
* Officially recognised double degree from two network universities
* Possibility to receive a scholarship for tuition fees and living expenses
The programme and the awarded degrees are officially recognised by the national legislation of countries of the network universities.
International Student Requirements:
The admission requirements are the same for all applicants regardless of nationality. Application deadline is 19 January, 2012.