National Distance Education University
International Master´s in Theoretical & Practical Application of Finite Element Method and CAE Simul
The Following awards will be granted on successful completion of the different Master's levels:
Expert in theoretical and practical application of Finite Element Method.
(Students must take Expert Module)
Specialist in theoretical and practical application of Finite Element Method and CAE simulation.
(Students must take the Expert Module and one Specialized Module)
Master's in theoretical and practical application of Finite Element Method and CAE simulation.
(Students must take the Expert Module, one of the Specialized Modules Group and the Final Master Project)
Diplomas are issued by UNED university of Spain.
The objective of the program is teaching engineers the basic and specialized theory of Finite Element Method (F.E.M) using commercial grade Computer Aided Engineering technologies and the immediate transfer of this skillset to professional practical application in the workplace.
In short, it is possible to list the five main objectives:
1. The Expert Module provides a solid foundation of FEM that can be further developed with various Specialized Modules.
2. Develop hands-on experience of commercial grade software including MSC Nastran, Patran, CivilFEM and CFD++ (depending on which modules you take)
3. Practice examples that provide a real useful experience in the workplace.
4. Different texts and proposed exercises provide strong studying material.
5. A combination of mandatory and optional subjects so that the student can adapt the training to their personal interests. To this end, the program offers three different levels awarding three different degrees as will be shown in the guide.
National Distance Education University (SPAIN)
International Student Requirements:
To access this postgraduate course is required at least a EHEA bachelor's degree.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 70
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 80 EUR
In State Tuition (per year): 5600 EUR
Out State Tuition (per year): 5600 EUR