Master of Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science (M.A.)
The international Masters program in Criminal Justice, Governance and Police Science focuses on international security and justice perspectives, raising awareness and facilitating a broader foundation for better decision-making in the future with regards to the following topics:
· Peace-making and peace-keeping efforts in post-conflict and transitional countries;
· Establishing rule of law, human rights standards and sustainable security;
· Capacity building in the law enforcement and criminal justice sector;
· Development personal skills of professionals working within the corresponding field of security and justice;
· Supporting NGOs and civil society in their functions to monitor and evaluate democratic police work and criminal justice based on human rights standards.
Considering the reality of an on-going unstable world and growing concerns within the international community on finance, economy, energy and security one might assume that the need for practices in the field of criminology, criminal justice, governance and police science will only increase. As the program is labor market oriented, it provides a well-thought-out balance between theory and practice supported by on-the-job experienced lecturers in one of the three program pillars as well as its modules and its settings in different countries.
The program is officially accredited by AQAS.
International Student Requirements:
No different requirements for international students.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
In State Tuition (per year): 4200 EUR
Out State Tuition (per year): 4200 EUR