27 Place de l’Université
Global Master of Business Administration
The ACM Global MBA is a one-year master’s degree leveraging ACM’s strategic location in Southern Europe. The program builds on IAU’s academic tradition as one of the first American institutions abroad to prepare those aspiring to careers in international business and diplomacy. With our principal campus in Aix-en-Provence, France and satellite campuses and programs in Spain and Morocco, ACM is well positioned to prepare students for the many challenges of the global economy today with an emphasis on Europe, North Africa and the Mediterranean.
Recent developments in infrastructure and academic programming at the ACM School of Business have laid the foundations for a well-rounded Global MBA degree. Highlights include:
• A Thriving Internship Program with over 60 students placed with 50 partner companies covering more than a dozen different sectors;
• J-Term Multi-Country Traveling Seminar to France, Morocco, Belgium and Germany;
• Summer Morocco Business Externship Program;
• Flourishing Wine and Hospitality Certificate Program;
• Luxury Brand Management Program with visits to Paris Fashion Week;
• Partnership with French, German and Moroccan Engineering and Business Schools;
• Entrepreneurship Program;
• Satellite campuses and programs in Spain and Barcelona with externships and infrastructure to support graduate students.
The ACM Business School initiatives have been validated by the partnerships that have been built with major US business schools such as the Dolan School of Business at Fairfield University, the Penn State Smeal Business School and the Bryant University Business Program.
Financial Aid: Yes
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 850 USD
Out State Tuition (per year): $37,400 USD