Master of Arts
- 2-year Master’s programme that gives students strong preparation in contemporary economic theory and econometric analysis methods enabling them to analyze and forecast economic processes;
- Good skills in economic theory and econometric methods and training in solving real life problems using state-of-art economic analysis techniques;
- International career prospects: graduates can continue their education in economics PhD programmes or follow a career as analysts in banks, public sector organizations, consultation firms and international companies;
- Internationally competitive economic education: lectures from TOP international economics PhD programmes and leading economists in Estonia;
- Research experience or apprenticeship training in Estonian financial and public sector institutions;
- Curriculum strongly supported by Governor of Central Bank of Estonia and member of the Governing Council of the European Central Bank Ardo Hansson (PhD, Harvard University).
Ministry of Education and Research of Estonia
International Student Requirements:
- Submit the online application form. You will receive an applicant code, which gives access to your account to track your application status. We ask you to upload the electronic copies of all the required documents to your application. This makes the pre-processing of your application quicker and is especially important for candidates applying to more than one programme.
- Mail the printed and signed application (do not send any documents by e-mail) with all the required documents by the indicated deadline to: International Student Service, University of Tartu, Ülikooli 18, Tartu 50090, ESTONIA.