Master of Science in Engineering
• Unique 2-year Master’s programme providing thorough knowledge and skills in the areas of laboratory and technological measurements, testing and chemical analysis methods, quality systems, metrology and related economic and legal aspects;
• Measurements have many applications: toxic metals in drinking water, cholesterol level in blood, strength of construction materials etc.;
• No tuition fee and monthly stipends available;
• UT Testing Centre is accredited according to ISO 17025, UT is leading European Research Centre of Metrology in Chemistry and participates in the work of EURAMET-MetChem, EMRP, TrainMiC, CITAC etc.;
• Great career opportunities: quality assurance laboratories in various industries, inspection, certification and accreditation agencies;
• Internship and Summer school: students will be placed in companies and laboratories in Estonia and participate in Summer school, offered by the Euromaster-labeled consortium of universities “Measurement science in chemistry”.
International Student Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent) in the field of exact or natural sciences, technology, engineering or medicine;
- Applicants must have completed 18 ECTS in physics or chemistry in prior learning periods;
- English language requirements.