Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
Water Resources Engineering
Master of Science
The Master of Water Resources Engineering addresses water-related issues in developed and developing countries, with a focus on problems in the latter. The MSc programme provides multi-disciplinary and high-quality higher education in the field of water resources engineering.
Water Resources Engineering deals with the methods and techniques applied in the study of:
- water needs for agriculture, industry, households, recreation, navigation, hydroelectric power generation;
- problems related to storm water drainage and flood damage mitigation;
- problems related to water quality in streams and aquifers, erosion, sedimentation, protection of ecosystems and other natural resources;
- integrated water management; and
- institutional, socio-economic, and policy issues related to water resources development and management.
The Master of Water Resources Engineering is an initial Master programme. You can follow this programme on a full-time or part-time basis.
International Student Requirements:
Admission decisions are based upon evaluation of a complete application file:- Bachelor of Engineering; - Bachelor of Bioscience Engineering; - Bachelor of Environmental Engineering; - Bachelor of Geography; - Bachelor of Geology; - Bachelor of Biology; - Bachelor of Sciences.
Applicants have a good command of spoken and written English. Applicants of non-native speaking English countries should have a TOEFL score on the written test of at least 550; 213 CBT or 79/80 IBT or IELTS of min. 6.5.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
# of Credits Required:
Out State Tuition (per year):
Size & Settings: