Broaden your knowledge by combining two complementary disciplines over two years of study.
The Master of Arts and Master of Social Sciences (Combined) allows you to study an interdisciplinary combination of programs, expanding your existing skills and knowledge in professionally relevant areas.
This program will enable you to sharpen your analytical thinking and research skills, providing you will an academic breath that will set you apart from others.
Your combined degree allows you to choose a combination of any two of the postgraduate programs listed below, with the exception of those specified in the exclusion list.
• Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics
• Master of Arts in International Relations
• Master of Arts in Interpreting and Translation Studies
• Master of Development Studies
• Master of Education programs
• Master of Educational Leadership
• Master of Journalism and Communication
• Master of Policy Studies
• Master of Public Relations and Advertising
Please note that the following combinations are excluded:
• Master of Education in TESOL/Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics
• Master of Education/Master of Educational Leadership
Students who complete this program will be eligible for the Post Work Study Rights granted by the Australian Government
• A recognized Bachelor degree (or equivalent qualification)
• Requirements specific to the individual Master programs chosen