The University of Western Sydney is Australia's premier health sciences education institution. The University of Western Sydney:
- is internationally renowned for its teaching and research activities
- is at the forefront of innovative professional programs
- offers the first integrated university course in Traditional Chinese Medicine in NSW
- is home to the Centre for Complementary Medicine Research (opens in new window), internationally recognised as a world leader in complementary medicine research
- offers the only Health Promotion and Health Services Management key programs in NSW
In addition to providing high quality, contemporary, evidence-based health studies, the University of Western Sydney's Health Science degree's offer professional recognition; industry-based projects and placements; broad subject choices; full-time, part-time or distance study options; flexible course structures; exciting career options; balance of theory and clinical practice; local and international work experience opportunities; research opportunities; and scholarships.
Accreditation can vary among our postgraduate programs. Please contact us for information on accreditation.
International Student Requirements:
International applicants must also, along with meeting the course admission requirements, meet our English language proficiency requirements. Please contact us for further information.