Meet our bloggers… Elyse Muro, is a 25 year old counseling psychology graduate student who believes she finally found her calling. Rachael Kroot is a bubbly broadcast meteorology graduate student who is spending her time in graduate school chasing storms and preparing to appear on a TV screen near you! Sarah is a working mother of 2 who shares her challenges as she applies to Speech Language Pathology programs. You’ll also get to know Brad, a full time law student and new father, Bree, a project management graduate student working to balance the needs of a husband and her 3 young children, Esther, a hard working future business mogul, Melissa who is preparing for a career in social work, Mary the psychology graduate student, and Eileen, the wife of a law student Our bloggers share their decision making process, application stories, struggles and triumphs during grad school. Want to share your story with the GradSchools.com community? Contact email@example.com.
Elyse is a second-year graduate student earning her master's in school counseling. Follow her as she shares the ins and outs of her grad experience from tips and tricks to the struggles and triumphs of life as a school counseling graduate student.
- Still Getting the Hang of It | Post 4
- Day One | Post 3
- A Break is Never a Break in Grad School | Post 2
- Finally Found My Calling | Post 1
Rachael Kroot is a twenty-something graduate student at Mississippi State University. She is currently pursuing her Master's Degree in Broadcast Meteorology. In this series Rachael shares her triumphs and struggles as a graduate student. Follow her story from the search for the right graduate program for her to her final comprehensive exam.
- More GRE | Post 5
- Studying for the GRE | Post 4
- Reaching Out | Post 3
- M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I | Post 2
Sarah is a working mother of two who is juggling the grad school application process along with her daily life responsibilities. Take a peek into her life and follow her grad school application adventures.
- The GRE Approaches | Post 5
- My Graduate School Application is Complete! | Post 4
- Facing My GRE Phobia | Post 3
- Scanning My Transcripts and Discovering the GRE | Post 2
- Melissa: Social Work Graduate Student
- Mary: Psychology Graduate Student
- Bree: Fulltime Project Management Grad Student and Fulltime Mom
- Eileen: The Wife of a Law Student