WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education Tailored for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience tailored for working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—from anywhere in the world.
Flexibility Built for You
Choose the learning method that works best for you. Our Advisors will work with you to determine the fastest, most affordable path to your degree.
• Traditional online classroom – Learn online from anywhere in the world. You can also visit one of our regional locations to take advantage of local, onsite support and services. Our virtual classroom lets you experience course materials and collaborative tools that provide the best elements of any traditional, campus-based instructional approach. Courses include interactive live seminars where you meet with your instructor and classmates in a virtual classroom to review and discuss important weekly topics.
• Competency-based ExcelTrack™ – If you’re self-motivated and have college credits and/or career experience, ExcelTrack™ lets you use that experience to earn your degree faster and for less money. Leverage your knowledge and skills to set your learning pace. You can speed past topics you already know and spend time on only what you need to learn. Take as many classes as you want each term, all for one flat tuition rate.
• Open College at Purdue Global – Access free and low-cost open, online resources to translate your work or life experience into college credit at Purdue Global. There are three avenues to earn credit toward an Open College degree: (1) prior learning assessment, (2) open courses from any institution (MOOCs), and (3) Purdue Global courses.*
Our dedicated faculty and support teams are with you every step of the way, giving you personalized assistance on everything from coursework to career planning. Our full range of services include:
• Individual educational advising
• No-cost tutoring in math, science, and writing
• Comprehensive career counseling services before and after graduation
Affordability and Accessibility
Purdue Global is committed to keeping your tuition costs as low as possible and helping you find the most efficient path to your degree.
• Financial Aid – Learn how to obtain financial aid for many degree programs.†
• Transfer Credits – Save on a bachelor’s degree with credits earned at another institution.*
• Credit for Work Experience – Leverage your skills to save on tuition for undergraduate programs.*
• Military Friendly – Find out about flexible programs and tuition reductions for military, veterans, and spouses.
For more information on Purdue University Global's accreditation, CLICK HERE; https://www.purdueglobal.edu/about/accreditation/
*See University Catalog for Prior Learning Assessment policy.
†Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Financial aid awards vary depending on individual student eligibility and need.
Contact the school for information