WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online.
Flexibility Built for You
Choose the learning method that works best for you. Our Advisors will work with you to determine the fastest, most affordable path to your degree.
• Traditional classroom – Learn online from anywhere in the world. You can also visit one of our regional locations to take advantage of local, onsite support and services. Our virtual classroom lets you experience course materials and collaborative tools that provide the best elements of any traditional, campus-based instructional approach. Courses include interactive live seminars where you meet with your instructor and classmates in a virtual classroom to review and discuss important weekly topics.
• Competency-based ExcelTrack™ – If you’re self-motivated and have college credits and/or career experience, ExcelTrack™ lets you use that experience to earn your degree faster and for less money. Leverage your knowledge and skills to set your learning pace. You can speed past topics you already know and spend time on only what you need to learn. Take as many classes as you want each term, all for one flat tuition rate.
• Open College at Purdue Global – Access free and low-cost open, online resources to translate your work or life experience into college credit at Purdue Global. There are three avenues to earn credit toward an Open College degree: (1) prior learning assessment, (2) open courses from any institution (MOOCs), and (3) Purdue Global courses.*
Stay engaged every step of the way with a dedicated support team that gives you personalized assistance on everything from coursework to career searches. Our full range of services include:
• Individual educational advising
• No-cost tutoring in math, science, and writing
• Comprehensive career counseling services before and after graduation
Affordability and Accessibility
We’re dedicated to helping our students in every way possible, including:
• Financial Aid – Learn how to obtain financial aid for many degree programs.†
• Transfer Credits – Save on a bachelor’s degree with credits earned at another institution.*
• Credit for Work Experience – Leverage your skills to save on tuition for undergraduate programs.*
• Tuition Cap – Save on select undergraduate programs.‡
• Military Friendly – Find out about flexible programs and tuition reductions for military, vets, and spouses.
*See University Catalog for Prior Learning Assessment policy.
†Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Financial aid awards vary depending on individual student eligibility and need.
‡Enrollees in programs eligible for Tuition Cap pricing will pay the same tuition cost per quarter credit hour and fees as for other undergraduate programs/enrollees plus $200 per-term administrative fee and other fees. The total cost of the program, though, will be capped, other than applicable background check and/or lab fees. Savings based on the difference between capped and noncapped programs for 180 or 90 credits for bachelor’s or associate’s degrees, respectively. Students who receive transfer credit typically study for significantly fewer terms and do not receive maximum savings. Contact an Admissions Advisor for details.
Contact the school for information