About Arkansas State University
When you earn your degree from Arkansas State University, you’ll be a part of a rich history that has been promoting academic excellence for more than 100 years. Arkansas State provides state-of-the-art innovation and educational excellence, and offers nationally recognized and accredited educational degrees at all levels – as well as bachelor completion and professional certifications.
Today, we continue to expand in exciting ways to serve the region – by opening our doors to the entire world with our online programs – taught by the same quality faculty who teach our on campus programs.
Top Reasons to Enroll
· Nationally ranked education programs by U.S. News & World Report
· Dedicated faculty and online infrastructure to help you succeed
· Degree completion in a short time frame
· A degree recognized by employers around the globe
Earn Your Master of Education Online
Arkansas State Master of Education programs aredesigned for teachers who aspire to make an even greater difference for their students, schools and communities. We offer you the opportunity and knowledge to enhance your education career while continuing to work.
College of Education Admission Requirements
- Complete online application and submit a nonrefundable $30 fee
- Official transcript(s) sent from the registrar of the college/university attended
- A valid teaching certificate
- No record as a felon or sex offender
- Baccalaureate degree or master's degree with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited institution
- Read and submit the Professional Dispositions Signature Document
Arkansas State University is accredited by:
•The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of College and Schools (HLC) at Thirty North LaSalle, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602. Phone: (312) 263-0456
•Arkansas State University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
2010 Massachusetts Ave NW, Suite 500 Washington, DC 20036
Telephone: (202) 466-7496
In addition, Arkansas State University is a member of several national organizations that support the highest educational standards.
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges