Gain Skills and Credentials Employers Value With an
Undergraduate Degree From New England College 100% Online
Prepare for the competitive job market with an undergraduate degree from regionally accredited New England College. A private college rooted in a strong liberal arts foundation, NEC offers these undergraduate degrees 100% online:
- Liberal Studies
- Business Administration with an optional bachelor’s-level specialization in Accounting, Computer Science, Management or Marketing
- Criminal Justice
- Psychology with an optional bachelor’s-level specialization in Developmental Psychology, Criminal Justice or Clinical Psychology
- Healthcare Administration
Core liberal studies equip you with skills employer’s value, while discipline-focused courses build specific career expertise. Learn to embrace differences, confidently adapt to change, and become a better communicator, decision maker, and problem solver – essential attributes for an evolving marketplace.
Online Classes Offer Flexibility, Convenience and Unique Advantages
Choosing New England College for your degree offers many advantages, including:
- Time and cost savings – With competitive tuition, four-credit-hour courses and seven-week classes offered seven times per year, you can graduate faster and save on tuition.
- Personal attention – NEC’s instructors provide individualized attention and motivation to reach your goals.
- Online convenience – Through professor-led, video-based e-learning*, you’ll receive the same quality education and respected degree as campus-based students. You can find balance between schoolwork and other commitments.
- Superior online technology – Dynamic, multimedia classes feature video lectures to watch online or download to mobile devices, and opportunities to connect with instructors and classmates using virtual classroom tools.
- A smooth application process – NEC considers each individual’s unique accomplishments and personal goals in the admissions process. No SAT or ACT is required.
- Degree completion opportunities – You can transfer up to 30 credits toward your associate’s degree or up to 90 credits toward your bachelor’s degree.
- Financial aid options – Ask about financial aid options that can help cover your academic expenses. A 2011-2012 survey by NEC’s Student Financial Services office found that 91% of NEC students who apply for financial assistance, qualify for some type of financial aid.
Special military rates – NEC offers a special military tuition rate of $750 per 4-credit course for active-duty servicemembers (including Reservists and Guardsmen who are currently activated, mobilized or recalled to active duty), and their spouses and dependents. Veterans, spouses and dependents of disabled or deceased veterans receive an exclusive 10% savings on undergraduate tuition, while Reservists and Guardsmen non-activated receive a flat rate of $1,000 per course.
Tradition and Academic Excellence
Since 1946, New England College has provided academic excellence with personalized attention. NEC is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. The college has also been named a Military Friendly School by both the G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine and one of 311 institutions of higher education noted for its commitment to sustainability (2011 Edition of The Princeton Review Guide to 311 Green Colleges).
*Video lectures are not available in the BS in Healthcare Administration core curriculum.
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education