Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
· 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level. *
· Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
· Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Liberty
· No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
· Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
· Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
· Financial Aid
o 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
· Tuition discounts for
o Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
o Emergency Response Personnel
· Corporate Tuition Assistance
o Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes. There are no up front, out of pocket expenses for your classes.
· Other convenient payment options are available
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges