Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can have an opporunity to excel. Whether your goal is to pursue for a new career or to enhance your career with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
Keiser University Advantage
• Associate, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degree programs
• Day, Evening, and Online Classes
• Financial Aid May be Available to Those Who Qualify
• Career Services Assistance Available
• Military-friendly, scholarships may be available for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University's programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today's job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges