Need help affording graduate school? The content found in this section will give you all the information you need regarding financial aid programs, resource providers, particulars on graduate school student loans, assistantships, fellowships & scholarships. Moreover, you will read tips on graduate school consolidation & repayment financial planning.
Figuring out how to pay for your graduate education maybe causing you to lose sleep, but there are many financing options available to graduate students, you may even be able to get paid to participate in a graduate program through a fellowship, graduate assistantship, or scholarship program. Find out how to get access to the financial aid you need, and learn more about the process of repaying or consolidating loans upon completion of your graduate degree.
- Stretch Your Dollar in Grad School
- Financial Aid - Not Only For the Younger College Student
- Paying For Graduate School - Graduate School Loans
- Financial Aid Abroad
Read these articles to learn more about graduate school fellowship and graduate education scholarship opportunities, resource websites and the planning process itself.
- Potential Fellowship Opportunities for Graduate Students
- Could You Go To Graduate School for Free?
- Graduate Fellowships: What are they all about?
- Graduate School Scholarships Search - Where to Look?
Need advice on how to borrow money for graduate school, how much to plan to borrow and how to manage the loan process? These articles will give you all the financial aid information you need.
- Graduate Research Assistantship | Graduate Research Assistant(RA)
- Graduate Assistantship
- Finding Your Way Around the FAFSA
- Funding for Graduate International Studies