Need help affording graduate school? The content found in this section will give you all the information you need regarding financial aid programs, resource providers, particulars on graduate school student loans, assistantships, fellowships & scholarships. Moreover, you will read tips on graduate school consolidation & repayment financial planning.
Articles on graduate school student loan consolidation, refinancing, repayment planning and how to handle debt post graduate school.
- Your Rights & Responsibilities as a Student Loan Borrower
- How to Know When to Consolidate Your Student Loans
- Consolidating Graduate Student Loans
Figuring out how to pay for your graduate education maybe causing you to lose sleep, but there are many financing options available to graduate students, you may even be able to get paid to participate in a graduate program through a fellowship, graduate assistantship, or scholarship program. Find out how to get access to the financial aid you need, and learn more about the process of repaying or consolidating loans upon completion of your graduate degree.
- Money Money Money
- Financial Aid - Not Only For the Younger College Student
- Paying for Graduate School - Graduate Student Loans
- Financial Aid Abroad
Read these articles to learn more about graduate school fellowship and graduate education scholarship opportunities, resource websites and the planning process itself.
- Could You Go To Graduate School for Free?
- Finding Scholarships for Graduate School
- Graduate Fellowships: What are they all about?
- Graduate School Scholarships Search - Where to Look?
Need advice on how to borrow money for graduate school, how much to plan to borrow and how to manage the loan process? These articles will give you all the financial aid information you need.
- Graduate Research Assistantship | Graduate Research Assistant(RA)
- Graduate Assistantship
- Finding Your Way Around the FAFSA
- Funding for Graduate International Studies