Campus Sports Psychology Doctorate California Graduate Programs
Earning a Ph.D. in sports psychology typically takes 5-7 years of full time study to complete. Graduates of a Sports Psychology Ph.D. program might choose to pursue careers as researchers, professors, counselors, or consultants. Sports Psychology Ph.D. students study how psychology influences athletic performance, training, and other mental and emotional conditions in athletes at any level.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Pleasant Hill, CAPleasant Hill, CA
John F Kennedy University
For individuals interested in sport psychology and in working in a clinical setting and/or using clinical psychology skills in working with clients, John F. Kennedy University is pleased to offer an innovative program that enables individuals to work to...
- San Diego, CASan Diego, CA
San Diego University For Integrative Studies
The Sport Psychology Program at the San Diego University for Integrative Studies, consists of an 18 month degree in Sport Counseling and a 36-48 month Ph.D. program in Sport Psychology.Both programs have been designed to meet the needs of professiona...