Social & Personality Psychology Doctorate New York Graduate Programs
Pursuing a doctorate in social and personality psychology after earning your masters could lead you to a career teaching at colleges and universities or conducting research. Search for doctoral program ins social and personality psychology on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Syracuse, NYSyracuse, NY
- New York City, NYNew York City, NY
New York University
The Ph.D. program in Psychology and Social Intervention prepares action scientists to transform and improve the contexts and systems in which people develop throughout their lives.
- Stony Brook, NYStony Brook, NY
Stony Brook University (S.U.N.Y.)
- Buffalo, NYBuffalo, NY
University at Buffalo
Our program combines training in research and theory in basic social psychology with applications to social problems.
- Rochester, NYRochester, NY
University of Rochester
Our graduate program emphasizes the development of research skills. Typically, students begin research in their first semester by working with a facul...