Social & Personality Psychology Doctorate Indiana Graduate Programs
Pursuing a doctorate in social and personality psychology after earning your masters could lead you to a career teaching at colleges and universities or conducting research. Search for doctoral program ins social and personality psychology on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Muncie, INMuncie, IN
Ball State University
Our graduate programs train school, community/agency (CACREP-approved), and vocational rehabilitation counselors at the master's level, and doctoral-level counseling psychologists (APA-approved). We also provide master's level degrees in social psycholo...
- Bloomington, INBloomington, IN
The goal is to train students to become researchers and college educators. Primary research emphasis is on basic laboratory experimentation, although...
- West Lafayette, INWest Lafayette, IN
Graduate training in social psychology at Purdue emphasizes research as a central focus for learning. Students are encouraged to become involved in research at an early point in their training by participating in faculty research projects and/or by carr...