Campus Social & Personality Psychology Doctorate Los Angeles Graduate Programs
Social and personality psychology Ph.D. programs are designed to help students learn how to critically observe and interpret human behavior with the goal of developing an understanding of the ways that a person’s personality and social skills develop. Earning a Ph.D. in social and personality psychology might qualify individuals to provide counseling services or conduct academic or private research.
Search for social and personality psychology Ph.D. programs on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Claremont, CAClaremont, CA
Claremont Graduate University
The program in Applied Social Psychology seeks students committed to conducting rigorous and methodologically sophisticated research on important basic and applied issues. Through training in social psychological theory and methods, the social psycholog...
- Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
University of California - Los Angeles
The Department DOES NOT OFFER A MASTERS ONLY PROGRAM. The Ph.D. program is a four/five year, full-time only program.