Campus Social & Personality Psychology Doctorate New York Graduate Programs
Social and personality psychology Ph.D. programs are designed to help students learn how to critically observe and interpret human behavior with the goal of developing an understanding of the ways that a person’s personality and social skills develop. Earning a Ph.D. in social and personality psychology might qualify individuals to provide counseling services or conduct academic or private research.
Search for social and personality psychology Ph.D. programs on GradSchools.com.
- Some of the nation's most affordable tuition rates, from a private, nonprofit, NEASC accredited university
- Qualified students with 2.5 GPA and up may receive up to $20K in grants & scholarships
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year. 24/7 online classroom access
- Syracuse, NYSyracuse, NY
- New York City, NYNew York City, NY
New York University
The Ph.D. program in Psychology and Social Intervention prepares action scientists to transform and improve the contexts and systems in which people develop throughout their lives.
- Stony Brook, NYStony Brook, NY
Stony Brook University (S.U.N.Y.)
- Buffalo, NYBuffalo, NY
University at Buffalo
Our program combines training in research and theory in basic social psychology with applications to social problems.
- Rochester, NYRochester, NY
University of Rochester
Our graduate program emphasizes the development of research skills. Typically, students begin research in their first semester by working with a facul...